1. We Have A Vision!
2. All students at Master Learning can expect:
- To enjoy the sessions
- To have access to many more high quality resources in our rooms than if we brought a bag to their home
- To develop attitudes and strategies that will enhance their learning now and throughout their lives.
- To meet other students who have similar hopes and dreams and also have things to learn and/or improve
3. A guarantee:
4. Our tutoring agreement:
Master Learning will ...
- Provide an environment that allows for the best possible learning outcomes.
- Gather and manage all the resources that are necessary to facilitate the truly flexible individual learning plans for each student
- Employ tutors that are qualified, experienced and passionate educators and educational diagnosticians.
- Keep students, parents and staff in a safe environment
Each tutor will ...
- Create a quiet, calm learning environment in which all students are treated with respect.
- Prepare tutoring sessions thoroughly.
- Encourage me to do my best and write positive comments on my work.
- Explain activities clearly.
- Help me when I need help.
- Check my work and notes.
- Mark my follow up work.
- Provide a written progress report each term.
All students will ...
- Work quietly, focusing on their own work, respecting the needs of others.
- Abide by the rules
- Bring their books and equipment to each session.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to learn.
- Attempt each activity to the best of their ability.
- Ask for help when they need it.
- Set out their work and notes in a neat, organised way.
- Complete their follow up work as well as they can.
- Celebrate their achievements as they work towards mastery.
- Experienced qualified teachers on staff who want the best for each student. They set individual programs to assist the pupils achieve skills, gain proficiency and make definitive improvement
- Flexible programs that nurture each student in what needs strengthening, practising, reviewing or establishing in their different subjects
- Develop the self-confidence and belief that is required by all students if they are to be successful and happy. Often students are unaware of what they can achieve and they perform to a level far below their capacity and potential
- A strong organisation that believes that education is not just about marks and results but developing children, young people and adults to seek and achieve their goals and dreams. It is developing a positive attitude towards learning and life, developing the ability to focus on what is important and finally putting plans and goals into real action. One important outcome of this approach is the attainment of better marks and results. This motivates students to aim higher than they often would without the encouragement and incentive building of tuition.
We look forward to continuing to assist families in the Macarthur region to enjoy their journey of life, particularly in education.